Leading up to the Boston Marathon I featured a handful of runners each day. We learned about their journeys, goals and got some great advice. I took a little time to follow up on the results of each runner, and included the original link. With tough weather conditions, I am happy to report all of our featured runners were able to finish.
- ME- You can read about my journey, Reflection and Countdown to the Boston Marathon I completed the Boston Marathon slightly behind my goal time, 3:00:59. Check out my Boston Marathon 2017- Race Report
- Lindsay Kahn- Boston Marathon Featured Runner Q&A- Lindsay Kahn Lindsay completed the Boston Marathon with a time of 3:40:4. Doing a little digging, it sounds like Lindsay will be trying her luck as a sub-elite runner! Good Luck Lindsay
- Ben Chan- Boston Marathon Featured Runner Q&A- Ben Chan Ben finished Boston with a time of 3:11:50. I don’t think Ben has any goal races on the books right now, but I do know that he will be pacing the Lincoln Marathon next weekend.
- Hedwig Van Bree-Boston Marathon Featured Runner Q&A Hedwig van Bree Hedwig completed the Boston Marathon with a time of 4:04:19 You can check out her Boston Story on her blog. It’s not in english, but is a great read with Google Translate.
- Stephanie Michaelis- Boston Marathon Featured Runner Q&A- Stephanie Michaelis Stephanie completed the Boston Marathon with a time of 3:59:11. Stephanie has a full fall schedule including Chicago, Kansas City and New York. She will also be pacing the marathon next week in Lincoln. WOW!
- Rob Ferrell-Boston Marathon Featured Runner Q&A- Rob Farrell Rob completed the Boston Marathon with a time of 4:04:28. Robbed struggled with knee pain and hot temperatures so he backed off on the pace and focused on finishing.
- Nicolas Deault-Boston Marathon Featured Runner-Nicolas Deault Nicolas finished with a time of 5:13:25. I know this is not what Nicolas was hoping for. Also struggling with heat and pains. I plan of following Nicolas next race, and running journey on his blog. You can too, at barelyinsane.com
- Eric Strennen-Boston Marathon Featured Runner Q&A- Eric Strenne The only information I was able to gather on Eric was his final time of 3:57:19.
- Beth Z. –Boston Marathon Featured Runner Q&A-Beth Z. Beth completed the Boston Marathon with a time of 3:25:53. Heat was yet again a factor for Beth, it looks like some medical attention was needed but she is okay now.
- Jen Tiemen- Boston Marathon Featured Runner Q&A- Jen Tiemen Jen finished Boston with a time of 4:36:42. Even though the heat caused her to struggle with reaching her time goal, she yet again completed with an amazing attitude. I can’t wait for her to get her revenge on the course!
- Michael Perrotti-Boston Marathon Featured Runner Q&A- Micheal Perrotti Micheal completed the Boston Marathon iwth a time of 3:31:52. With his completion of Boston, he also completed a three US majors. I wonder if he will chase the world majors next? His blog can be found at www.runteachlearnlife.wordpress.com
It was a hard day for most, a lot of goal times left behind this race. Thank you to each runner for taking the time to share you journeys and good luck on your next adventure!